Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Big B and Abhishek Upcoming Film " Pa "


Ad-maker Balki's first feature film Cheeni Kam has been a resounding critical and a decent commercial success. He's now writing his second feature entitled Pa featuring the father-son Bachchans in their real-life roles.The process has been time-taking.And arduous. In the meanwhile Balki has been busy making ads for the company Lintas where he still works in spite of such success as a filmmaker."After Cheeni Kam I was back in advertising. This is a good time to make ad films, so I've been directing quite a lot of ad films."Balki's triumphs include the 'Idea' mobile ad with Abhishek Bachchan. "The ad featuring Abhishek and a panchayat is mine. In addition I've recently directed ads for Tata tea, Bajaj and Surf Excel. Like I said, 2007 has been a good year for advertising. But now I need to get back to my film. I confess I've been a little slow with the scripting of Pa. But now I'm just about to complete the screenplay."Pa would be the third film to feature the Big B and Abhishek as father and son after Sarkar and its sequel Sarkar Raj. It would also be a far more moist and sentimental father-son drama.
By Subhash K Jha

No comments:

Site Meter